Frequently Asked Questions
eAssessment and eLearning modules
An eAssessment module usually contains the following aspects:
- Introductory information about the assessment topic
- Background information including instructions and guidance on the rating scheme
- One or multiple self-assessment questionnaires
- An evaluation of the input results allowing a top-to-bottom analysis of the system highlighting strengths and weaknesses
- Confirmation download depending on the results achieved*
If either the eAssessment or the eLearning modules are booked via our PayPal gateway, there is no time-limit in general.*
However for eLearning, tests and surveys are usually only accessible at the time of completion. Contents can still be viewed even after completion of the course.
For eAssessments it is possible to fill-in the questionnaires and save your progress in order to resume the process later. Once submitted to the system, it is not possible to change the submitted ratings. Please note that the evaluation is only available for submitted results. Results including the answers are viewable after completion of the module.
*) As per our terms and conditions the programs are available for a time period of at least six months. This is due to updating procedures and content revisions following market developments.
Payment & Return policy
We accept payments via PayPal and major credit card vendors such as
- MASTER CARD,
- AMERICAN EXPRESS (AMEX)
We use PayPal as a payment processor for both PayPal and credit card transfers.
The account for DQS eSolutions itself is free. Account registration is required for both our free and paid solutions. To access the paid solutions you will be asked to pay for these individually before access is granted. No subscription!
This platform uses a varietyof media formats. Therefore there are some special requirements for your computer system.
- Operating Systems: Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP / Mac OS X
- Browsers: Google Chrome, Opera, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer 9+
DQS eSolutions platform can be viewed on tablet computers. However there is no full support for our featured audio guidance due to missing Flash plugins such as mobile devices using iOS by Apple.
Of cause all questionnaires and reports remain fully functioning even without flash support.